We are always welcoming to new patients at both of our locations!
If you are interested in coming to our offices as a new patient, here are some useful information to help you to have the best possible experience with us.
- If you are looking to book an appointment for a specific problem you are experiencing, please let our staff know of that problem when booking your appointment.
- If you want to request a specific doctor or hygienist please let our front staff know.
- When you come in for your scheduled appointment it is required that you arrive a few minutes early to fill out a New Patent Form or you can print the New Patient Form out at the bottom of the page.
What to bring to your first appointment
- Please bring your insurance card(s)/information
- Please know the name(s) of medication(s) if taking any
What we need to know
- Please notify us if you have a immediate family member (spouse, brother/sister, mom/dad- for children) who already is a current patient with us
- Please notify us if you have visited another dental office prior to your appointment
- Please notify us of any major medical conditions/surgeries you have received
- Please notify us of your medical doctor information